♡ Bath & Body Works Candles ♡

Saturday, January 28, 2017


I have a deep love for Bath & Body Works candles. They have 3 wicks that really project the scent throughout the whole room, as well as burning evenly throughout the large candle. I love how they all have cute designs on them and there are always new collections, however some of the same scents reoccur from time to time and it will have a new design. I prefer sweeter scents, as you could probably tell from the names of these.



I've collected quite a few of them and living in Australia, it has been a bit of a mission to get them, since we only recently got Bath & Body Works stores and the nearest one to me is an hour away.  I purchased all of these through a shipping service called Shop and Box, which allows you to create a list of items you want from any shop in many different countries. They assign a personal boxer and they get all the items and send them to you. The candles are quite heavy so the shipping isn't the cheapest, but they still end up being cheaper than buying them here where they are twice the price.

Paris Lavender Macaron: A truly French treat that combines the fragrance of lavender blossoms with a delicate patisserie cookie
When you smell this candle, it's quite fresh and floral, but once its lit, it's just like there's freshly baked warm cookies in the room. It's such a yummy smell that really fills the whole room.

Venice Peach Bellini: Raise your glass to the romantic Italian city where the Bellini was invented, and enjoy sparkling peach, sweet orange and mandarin notes 
This one is a really peachy, fruity scent. I think it's a perfect balance of fresh and sweet and isn't overpowering at all.

A Thousand Wishes: Warm your heart a thousand times over with a festive blend of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies & almond creme. 
I think this is one of the candles that everyone would like. If you suffer from migraines or are sensitive to strong smells, this is a good one to choose because it is more subtle. To me, it's a soft floral/vanilla scent with definite champagne to it. I also love the beautiful holographic design.

Lilac Blossom: The belle of the spring garden, lilac blossom is the ultimate spring floral
I love this candle, it has such a distinct, sweet floral scent. It reminds me so much of gardenias. However, when I burn it, it seems to have a bit of a dusty kind of smell, which is kind of strange. 

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles: Maple syrup, golden waffles, pumpkin spice, brown sugar
I'm obsessed with this candle, it smells exactly of all the notes above. It's such a delicious, room filling scent that would be really comforting in Autumn and Winter. This was part of last year's fall collection and has beautiful copper details and the lid has a cute pumpkin design on it. I'll definitely be getting another one if I see it again as it is definitely a favourite.

Buttercream Icing: Whipped buttercream, rich vanilla, sweet creme
This is another scent that I think most people would enjoy. It's very vanilla, but a little different and not too sweet. I really love this one and have already bought a back up when I saw it in the Australian store. The lovely scent really takes over the room and I can't get enough of it.

Homemade Cookies: Whipped buttercream and pure cane sugar mixed with vanilla bean and rich, sweet cream
This is probably the sweetest candle of all of them, but I love it so much. It smells just like delicious cookies and has a strong vanilla scent to it as well. When you smell the wax of this one, its hard to put it down, I just want to inhale it all day. 

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut: Share the delight of a freshly-baked vanilla cake doughnut covered in sugar crystals and crushed cinnamon
If you're a doughnut fan, you're definitely going to want this one. You can definitely smell the cinnamon more than anything in this one and once it's lit, it can often have the ability to give you doughnut cravings as it resembles warm sugary goodness so well. 

What are your favourite candles or brands? :)

♡ P.S I'd love if you followed on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Recent Posts